Thursday 6 September 2012

Car scams, day 2

Here's a tip, Morris - if you're going to try and scam people, remember to FILL IN THE GAPS/SPECIFICS IN YOUR BLANK SCAM FORM FIRST.

Honestly. Villains these days. And also, who the hell is producing scam templates???

Also, also, No. 4 isn't a condition. Idiot.

*****

Hello,
I am Morris Peterson from Scotland,i saw your advert on _ and i am very much intrested in buying your CAR and payment will be by banker's draft or cheque drawn from a Uk bank,so if you still have it for sale and you are okay with my payment method i will want you to get back to me with the following conditions below:
1,The CAR present body condition:
2,Your last offer for the CAR:
3,The latest pictures apart from the once on _
4,You can easily reach me on this number 07023026573
I'll be looking forward to your response.
Thanks and Have a Nice day.
Regards
Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.